At the Alf Leila Wa Leila is a celebration of Egyptian culture, color and dance with a variety of entertainment and dinner theater shows.Serving local food and drink, the many acts tell the history and folklore of Egypt through live music, a sound and light show, belly dancing and a pharaonic horse show that includes acrobatics and horsemanship.
Alf Leila Wa Leila Show:
- Alf Leila wa Leila, in English “1001 Nights”, takes the reader into the mysterious world of the Orient.
- Just as the fairy tales from 1001 Nights once brought their legendary world closer to their readers, this show focuses on the legacy of Sheherazade and Co.
- Famous rebuilt Egyptian monuments are almost identical to the originals; a small “crash course” in history takes you through the most important stages of the famous “Umm el Dunya”, the Arabic word represents the country of Egypt and means “mother of the world”.
- This nickname expresses deep respect for the importance of the country of Egypt.
- The Tannora dance, which has its roots in the Sufi tradition – hence the numerous colors of the skirt – is considered a folk dance in Egypt. Like the Tannora dance, the famous belly dance has its origins in Egypt and – contrary to popular belief – is extremely difficult to learn.
- A spectacular fire show illuminates the dark evening sky and gives a clear view of the great artists. Even horse lovers will get their money’s worth at the Alf Leila Wa Leila Show; the incredible dance of the horses with their acrobatic riders makes every heart beating faster.
- The journey through history is also an incomparable chance for kids to get to know Egyptian history in an entertaining way.